I’m kicking off the Christmas holiday baking season today with 30+ easy and amazing recipes from around the world!
I’m not one to welcome Christmas decorations, music or much of anything else before Halloween but I DO start planning the delicious holiday sweet treats I want to make well before I buy any Halloween candy. I love Christmas baking season!
I’ve got several easy and delicious traditional Christmas desserts from around the world to share with you in the coming weeks – you’re going to LOVE them.
To kick things off, I asked food bloggers to share their favorite Christmas dessert recipes – cakes, pies, pastries, breads, cookies, and candies from around the world. Everything looks SO good – I want to make each and every recipe.
There are easy Christmas desserts, traditional Christmas desserts, and a few unusual sweet treats for those of you who want to try something new.
Ok, let’s stop talking about and get right to these amazing Christmas desserts!
- 1 Bûche de Noël (French Yule Log Cake)
- 2 Moist Maple Sweet Potato Walnut Butter Cake
- 3 Honey Cake Slices – Slovkian Petite Fours
- 4 Cranberry Lush Cake
- 5 Maamoul Cookies (Date Filled Cookies)
- 6 Cardamom Chickpea Cookies with Pistachios
- 7 Easy Peppermint Bark
- 8 Honey Gingerbread Cookies
- 9 Rugelach
- 10 Dutch Almond Bars
- 11 Hungarian Christmas Cookies
- 12 Classic Buckeye
- 13 Butter Cookies with Hazelnuts
- 14 German Rum Balls
- 15 Linzer Cookies with Raspberry Jam
- 16 Polish Gingerbread Cookies
- 17 Portugese Custard Tarts
- 18 Fruit Pavlova Wreath
- 19 Swedish Ischokolad (Ice Chocolate)
- 20 Mini Mince Pies
- 21 Saffron and White Chocolate Christmas Tree Bread
- 22 Cranberry Orange Bread
- 23 German Stollen Bread
- 24 Traditional Cherry Balls
- 25 Eggnog Flan
- 26 Sea Salt Cashew Brittle
- 27 Holiday Biscotti
- 28 Chocolat Torrone
- 29 Christmas Ice Cream Pudding
- 30 German Gebrannte Mandeln (Cinnamon Sugar Almonds)
- 31 😍 What Can I Help You With Next?
Bûche de Noël (French Yule Log Cake)
Bûche de Noël (French Yule Log Cake) | International Desserts Blog
Moist Maple Sweet Potato Walnut Butter Cake
Moist Maple Sweet Potato Walnut Butter Cake | The Delicious Crescent
Honey Cake Slices – Slovkian Petite Fours
Honey Cake Slices – Slovkian Petite Fours | Happy Foods Tube
Cranberry Lush Cake
Cranberry Lush Cake | Small Town Woman
Maamoul Cookies (Date Filled Cookies)
Maamoul Cookies (date filled cookies) | The Delicious Crescent
Cardamom Chickpea Cookies with Pistachios
Cardamom Chickpea Cookies with Pistachios | The Delicious Crescent
Easy Peppermint Bark
Easy Peppermint Bark | The Typical Mom
Honey Gingerbread Cookies
Honey Gingerbread Cookies | The Monday Box
Rugelach | The Monday Box
Dutch Almond Bars
Dutch Almond Bars | Ann’s Entitled Life
Hungarian Christmas Cookies
Hungarian Christmas Cookies | Ann’s Entitled Life
Classic Buckeye | Joyfully Thriving
Butter Cookies with Hazelnuts
Butter Cookies with Hazelnuts | Happy Foods Tube
German Rum Balls
German Rum Balls | International Desserts Blog
Linzer Cookies with Raspberry Jam
Linger Cookies with Raspberry Jam | Happy Foods Tube
Polish Gingerbread Cookies
Polish Gingerbread Cookies | Liv For Cake
Portugese Custard Tarts
Portugese Custard Tarts | The Cookware Geek
Fruit Pavlova Wreath
Fruit Pavlova Wreath | International Desserts Blog
Swedish Ischokolad (Ice Chocolate)
Swedish Ischokolad (Ice Chocolate) | The Culinary Jumble
Mini Mince Pies
Mini Mince Pies | International Desserts Blog
Saffron and White Chocolate Christmas Tree Bread
Saffron and White Chocolate Christmas Tree Bread | The Culinary Jumble
Cranberry Orange Bread
Cranberry Orange Bread | Melanie Cooks
German Stollen Bread
German Stollen | International Desserts Blog
Traditional Cherry Balls
Traditional Cherry Balls | Bacon is Magic
Eggnog Flan | Living Sweet Moments
Sea Salt Cashew Brittle
Sea Salt Cashew Brittle | The Starving Chef
Holiday Biscotti | Taste and See
Chocolate Torrone | An Italian in My Kitchen
Christmas Ice Cream Pudding
Christmas Ice Cream Pudding | The Crafty Mummy
German Gebrannte Mandeln (Cinnamon Sugar Almonds)
German Gebrannte Mandeln (Cinnamon Sugar Almonds) | International Desserts Blog
😍 What Can I Help You With Next?
- Prefer ad-free recipes? Click here.
- Want to easily locate favorite recipes? Click here.
- New to international baking? Get my Starter Kit.
- Grab my 10 European Christmas Cookies ebook.
- Download my Christmas Like a German Checklist.