Our neighbors are hosting a Halloween potluck party for our neighborhood next week and my husband and I just realized that we can go!
So I’ve been scouring the internet looking for quick and easy last minute Halloween food and treat ideas. I’m looking something yummy that I can whip up at the last minute, since I won’t have much time to do anything elaborate (not even my simple vintage tres leches ghost cake).
(Right now I’m thinking about making the Smokey Chipotle Pumpkin Hummus Dip and either the Strawberry Ghosts or the Apple Nachos. But I keep changing my mind!)
If you’re in the same boat and are also looking for quick last minute ideas for Halloween, here are 30 great hacks I found for quick Halloween food, drinks, treats!
- Witch’s Broom Halloween Treats from Premeditated Leftovers
- Mummy Baked Brie from Babble
- Halloweeño Jalapeño Popper Mummies from The Hopeless Housewife
- Frankenguac by Taste of Home
- Pumpkin Pie Dip from Cooking Classy
- Smokey Chipotle Pumpkin Hummus Dip from The Healthy Family and Home
- Halloween Trail Mix from The House of Hendrix
- Lollipop Ghosts from One Little Project
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bites from Not Quite Susie
- Easy Mummy Brownies from Pretty Providence
- Halloween Witch Hat Cookies from Princess Pinky Girl
- Spooky Eye Pretzel Bites from a Cup Full of Sass
- Easy Spiderweb & Tombstone Cupcakes from Seakettle
- 4-Ingredient Bat Treats from Suburban Simplicity
- String Cheese Zombie Fingers from A Little Lunch
- Easy Cookie Eyeballs from It’s a Keeper
- Severed Fingers on a Bun from PartyTipz
- Spider Infested Chocolate Chip Cookies from Moms and Munchkins
- Strawberry Ghosts from Candi Quick
- Tangerine Pumkins from Bren Did
- Bewitched Halloween Popcorn from Two Sisters Crafting
- Halloween Candy Corn Fruit Pops from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Candy Corn Fruit Parfait from Suburbia Unwrapped
- Cyclops Fruit Cabobs from Princess Pinky Girl
- Caramel Apple Nachos from Butter with a Side of Bread
- Mummy Milanos from Chelsy’s Messy Apron
- Witch’s Potion Drink from Lilluna
- Pumpkin Pie Rice Crispy Treats from Just a Taste
- Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria from Averie Cooks
- Honeycrisp & Bourbon Spiced Cider from Spoon Fork Bacon
Move Over Sugar Cookies!
You'll love the 10 traditional European Christmas Cookies in my free ebook!