Hello, International Baking Club members!
As a thank you for being part of my International Baking Club, I thought I’d create a video to show you how to make Gebrannte Mandlen, Homemade Marzipan, and almond extract.
I hope you enjoy it and find it helpful as we move into holiday baking season! 🙂
Click here for my full Gebrannte Mandeln recipe.
Homemade Marzipan Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cup [142g] blanched almond flour
- 3/4 cup [90g] powdered sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup [85g] corn syrup or honey
- butter (optional)
How to use Marzipan? Here are a few ideas:
- Cut into bite-size pieces
- Roll into balls and dip in cocoa powder or melted chocolate
- Add to German Stollen Bread
Homemade Almond Extract Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup raw slivered almonds
- 8 oz [236g] vodka